Thursday, May 31, 2012

The biggest (current that is) Stress of my life!


Its Isaac acceptance letter. I know its tiny but if you can read it you might notice it came (via email-snail mail it still wouldn't be here) May 30th and they need to know if we're coming by June 5. Thanks for the 6 days.  My emotions are all over the place, ok that's a lie, my thoughts are all over the place, my emotions are in the tank! It would probably be good for me if I could sort out how I think/feel about it maybe that will have will have to be a separate post-or blog for that matter. 
Isaac's biggest concern is if jobs will be there when he's done. My biggest concern is leaving-and all that it entails. SUCK!!!~  And a really close 2nd is the financial side of things. Really Isaac's checking on a few things but I think we're probably going....and all that entails...
(Isaac might think I bawl so much that I'm trying to make the Santa Clara River the Mississippi River! Its  hard on him how sad it makes me, he doesn't get it.)

6 comments:

  1. Don't stress, I'll make it easy for you...you cant go! No one else can leave this ward. Its as simple as that! I am seriously stressing out to think we may loose another neighbor!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean you will be at the same University as Blake and Annie? That would definitely be an up side of going! Either way, big decisions ahead. We will keep you guys in our prayers. And if you DO go, we must do a campout or BBQ of some sort before you leave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate making BIG decisions... but just remember that somehow things always work out. It if makes you feel any better, I LOVED living away in places(both Iowa and especially Kentucky) that I never thought would be great places to live. The people were amazing and we are def. better people and a family because of our experiences living in the middle of nowhere. Anyway good luck with the decision process... and keep crying it always makes you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lyndi!!! I want to cry just reading that:( Blake and I are trying so hard not to get our hopes up but at least like Emily said that is an upside! Us being the upside:) Selfish I know. Its been such a growing experience for me being here. And has brought Blake and I even closer together. We have to rely on each other. I guess now that I'm thinking about it, I might see less of Blake now if y'all move out here. So never mind stay on over there ;) Haha j/k!! I hope things work out in a way that you both feel good about your decision whatever it may be. And we'll definitely pray for you guys while you make this prompt big decision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful adventure!!!! Good luck girl!!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say that I can commiserate with you completely. It is hard to have faith and trust that all will be okay. Even harder still to realize how little we truly can control in our lives. But, God knows exactly where you're at at all times (physically and emotionaly and everywhere in between). Great blessings will come because God blesses us the most through hard things and moutains to climb. The best part is that Cannon will be there to make you smile every day AND you will have Issac to hold your hand (and you, his) throughout every step. Life isn't about which garden you're planted in, it is about learning to bloom when you get there.

    ReplyDelete