Friday, May 11, 2012

Saturday Fun
Cannon's new excavator was "obviously not designed by anyone that's ever ran one" so he had to take to filling the bucket with his garden shovel.
Playing in the dirt on such a pretty Saturday was not adequate, its heating up around here-we had to add water.  He watered the corn and look at just how clean he stayed. These two crazy guys of mine are trying to teach me that the fun is worth the mess.
No worries on the toy excavator being inadequate...we just went and ran the "Mini", and even mom had to get in on the fun. (I'm less than smooth but I did drive it and tried to work the bucket briefly-and I missed the orange shirt memo)

We had a few things planned for Saturday that didn't happen and Isaac just about didn't know what to do with himself without a project (he'd already fixed the tiller and mowed the lawn) so he decided to put in a cattle guard on some property my grampa owns. (That's why we were driving the Mini. He's so nice and helpful to my family.
Cannon finally did have a piece of birthday cake-and he's been all about his little balloon, ate with it, had a nap with it. I think he's just milk'n this birthday thing :)
No worries, after I got the picture I pried the balloon out of his little hand-cute as it was it had a little too much danger potential for even me.
This is a view I saw a ton of and it just cracked me up, his little diaper hang'n out of his sagg'n pants. Totally his dad's kid!
 
Drumming away (and eating a little bit) at the restaurant-oh yeah we were "those people" with "that kid" and it was totally worth it. He was having a blast and I really only saw onlookers smile so I didn't worry too much.  


"I live for little moments like this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment