Our little Cann Man is 1!!! HOLY COW. I took TONS of pics, so then I had to go a little collage happy. And a few I had to post full size too- its all about remembering a great day. The day started and ended playing with his dad, what could better than that? Well maybe playing at dad's work while mom and Grama went to Costco, that was pretty cool too.
We had Hot Dogs at the Dog Park and it was pretty fun!
Play'n the park.
Cannon liked the candle (I confess we practiced) but the wind got it for him. But when it came to cake and ice cream Cannon left that to the rest of us and was as happy as he could be eating ice we'd dumped out of the cooler. Silly kid.
Last year on May 4th we took our first family pics :) So we tried and tried for an update. It was fun even if none of them turned out great. I guess this is what Cannon thought of all though pics...really I think he was playing (as in spitting) with Jed.
His birthday was definitely the highlight of our week-to be expected since he is the highlight of our lives! But we had a good week. We made some strawberry jam. We made (dog) cookies for the party. We shared a Popsicle and of course Cannon helped work on the tiller.
That might be it, maybe not but this post is getting really long, I should just start a new one. Cannon's been saying "Mmmm" a lot when he likes something, wants something, or wants someone else to like something. He's also been growling a lot. I'm not sure where he got it, not from Isaac, I hope not me, if I growl I didn't know it...hmm might have to blame Ann.
Oh and Isaac sold his mixer trailers.





No comments:
Post a Comment