Life after Grama goes home...
Well it sure helped Cannon take his mind off the situation that his dad took him camping with the scouts!Cann told me all about the fire and how he had to be real careful. He roasted a hot dog and a marshmallow but didn't eat either one. They shot shotguns the next morning, Cann didn't care for that (don't tell uncle Ky) They had a great time though, Cannon did awesome and Isaac made sure to take care if all the camping mess-because he loves me :) and they are both looking forward to more such adventures! I got a lot of things around the house done but it sure was quiet. -And so strange that the floor stayed looking like I'd vacuumed it :)
We finally got old Santa Claus written this week, and he's got his work cut out for him, those backhoes like Grama has that the stabilizers move on are hard to find, we'll see what his elves cam pull off!
And he needs a hair cut, here's a few of the reasons I should buzz it:
But they don't show the spikey part that is ALWAYS sticking strait up in back...
and tickling my neck when I hold him, I love it. I can't bring myself to cut it yet, I love the red, (Have you noticed Cannon's
lately, its not even red!) Plus I feel like Colt's hair his
distinguishing feature!
We talked about being thankful for spiritual blessings in primary last week and spiritual gifts,
"And to another, exceedingly great faith" Cannon has it! The faith if a child I guess it is,
but are we all not children? Randomly while playing in the living room
this week he said "I wanna do what God wants me to do." Umm great news buddy!
My task as a mother is to keep his faith bright and strong and growing! He loves the scriptures, and picks up on things if I re-listen to the conference addresses, its awesome. So here he is showing off (we made a deal that he could watch Samuel the Lamanite on the tablet if he'd help me read the story and let me film it) oh and I should've picked up around the apt before filming, oh well, we got this:
When its rainy and we don't leave the house (or when its not rainy and we still don't leave the house) we sometimes entertain ourselves by taking pictures...its rubbing off on Cann
Other Canntics: "Hmmm maybe they don't fit" while waddling around in Isaac's boots. Certain that Colton's cool baseball swimming suit will indeed fit him! (I thought it was big for a size 0-3months but still! Skinny little Ison boy!) Turning his dump truck into a riding dump truck. And counting down the days until we get to go to grama's house.
I love these boys.
I feel pretty up and down as a mom, for example today I didn't realize it was way past nap time, and he fell asleep standing at the side of his bed...whoops
...but we'll get it figured out.
Oh and the new AP in our mission (they come to our ward) I taught him math at PVMS, not the first missionary we've known-we did follow Uncle Shawn here, but the first former student. Small World.






No comments:
Post a Comment