I am so thankful for this little grin that makes me smile back EVERY time--I'm especially thankful for it on hard days! Thanks TanTan I love you buddy
I remember writing one time when Cannon was little that sometimes I held him, and sometimes he holds me-it's true the TanO too!

Stretch and grow Mr Big Shot!
It was a busy week with the 4th then Tuesday we had dinner with Isaac's work friends/colleagues the guy who hired him has since retired and is moving to NY so it was one last hurrah with him. Wednesday was a long awaited trip to the pool with dad AND the Tilton boys! Actually they did a little service project first and went and borrowed a trailer and picked up a gal that Isaac home teaches riding lawn mower for her. There's sometimes it's good I'm not around. I guess they tipped it over on themselves backing it off the trailer. Isaac had a little road rash from the event. Apparently it went over backwards so he hit first, the the boys landed on him-and he was able to just stick his arms up to catch it and keep it from smashing them. And they still begged and begged him to mow so they mowed her yard. I said "oh that was nice of you I'm sure she appreciates it." He said "I dunno, we were going pretty darn fast-it's uneven, it doesn't look very good." Sooo at least they think they did a service project????
Here we are just kindof doing our thing!
Thursday we went to STL...its a pretty cool city. The zoo it's free so we love that-well the boys love the animals. Colts my little monkey we had to go there first. We can't possibly cover ground at that zoo as fast as Cannon can think of the next animal he wants to see, especially when we only got there 45 minutes before it closed. But we tried!

The tiger is under the tree in the shade-you'll just have to believe me though😉


Then we went to city museum-it was awesome! Outside. Free. Water. --game on--


The famous arch-we didn't go up in it (not free so we figure we might as well wait until they're more likely to remember it)




And by 6:00 the next morning back in a pool...
We've been through parts of Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee (a full hour at the rest stop with Tanner thankfully everyone else slept) and into Alabama. And somehow Mr Charm talked them into letting us check in to our room for tonight about 5:00 this morning. Sweet! (I love his charm too) Naps!! Of course the boys had been to the pool twice by noon but then we all got good naps!
And we headed to Robyn and Patrick's wedding! It was so fun to see them! We loved that we could be there! When the boys saw Patrick they picked up right where they left off--asking to look at pictures of his dog on his phone. He is SO cute with them!!
Trying to convince Cannon it wasn't like a birthday and they didn't have to open their present right away was a disaster and didn't work (but ole Cann man gets a pass because he was the one that got'm to have a dog race little doggy date in the first place----oh and if I'm really telling the truth we got in the car after Cannon set that up and Isaac asked if I could see Patrick dating Robyn and I said I'd never really thought it but right there just then I could totally see it. And now the rest is history so Cann for the win😊)
Bottom line-it was so good see them we're very happy for them!



















No comments:
Post a Comment