Whoa! I feel like this week has flown by. Saturday we took the boys to the aquatic center Cannon had a good time-Colt was just about as much fun as the look/tired eyes indicate!
Sunday our ever faithful home teachers came-they're so great. We also went over to President Vorkink's for dessert. It was really fun we got to meet his kids/grandkids who match up pretty close with our little family. And he has a couple daughters playing basketball that he helps coach so I'm going to get to help a little. I'm really excited. Its just fun for me! Plus Cannon LOVED it over there and keeps asking when he's going to get to see Corinne again. Babysitter? Check. Not that we ever do anything to need one, but its nice to have the option!
We busted out Isaac's Father's Day present a week late because I wasn't going to haul it to Utah but for Mr. not get excited about gifts check out that smile I must've done OK-he got a new popcorn maker.
While the weeks fly by, the mischief abounds! -thanks Colt for rearranging the napkins for me- and then in the next picture, this is literally the second time they put on their sweaters they got for Christmas, it's 85 and super humid--soooo in their minds anything but quiet time??? I guess.
We had one particularly rough day in the behavior department or maybe it was rough in the mom's patience department but either way it was rough! So the next day I decided we had to get out and get rid of some energy! They picked baseball--and then they just had to sit around and wait for mom to come pitch. I haven't spent near as much time with Colt on it :( and he's not exactly coach-able (but I remember saying that about Cannon too so I'm hoping he'll come around) Cannon does a pretty good job swing'n it though...for his age.

I had Tanner in front of me in the carrier-and the phone videoing so it was a little tricky but... we got one.
I throw overhand to him but then he asks me to do it like the real players-he wants a wind up/leg kick the whole nine yards (I'm rolling my eyes) and if I oblige he doesn't hit near as well it's like he doesn't know where to look for the ball in all the commotion! Needs to learn sometime...anyway here's what we got.
https://youtu.be/wcxf7XMSgPA
Oh I went and watched one of my primary kids play this week...soooo painful! And that's an Understatement! I found myself relieved we didn't sign Cannon up. Neither he or I would have had the patience for what I saw and those kids were 8/9 years old!
Ole Cann Man he loves his Tanner time! They're buds.
These two LOVE watering the Thatcher's plants! And in the June Friend magazine there was an article where the kids were looking for a service project and watering someone's plants was what they came up with so that makes it extra cool. ;)
So close Tan, so close...then he opens his fist with it in mouth and gags on his fingers. Funny little guy.
He's been making lots of cute noises lately. I tried to video them once but all I got was growl. :)And tonight I'm the meanest mom because after no naps or quiet time (but I tried oh I tried) When I walked by tonight and they were playing instead of laying down I took all the toys -dinosaurs, lions, tigers and such- off of their beds and put them downstairs where all of the toys are supposed to go anyway. Oh boy. Life is rough. That fit was a doozy! Colton was good but I just told Isaac as I was typing this I think I know why, I don't think I really picked up the lions. I bet him laying on his bed with no complaints while Cannon's major fit ensued was probably him laying on top of his lions hiding them from me...classic Colt.
Sigh
Until Next time!
Next week probably posting from Alabama...or at least en-route. Keep the good times rolling right?








No comments:
Post a Comment