And how did I not post one of Isaac in the bucket as we lifted him up last week? I dunno but here it is. Not sure if I took it or if it was Cannon...
So this week...its been a long and kinda rough one for no particular reason. Well Cann was sick that didn't help and I'm just not my best on no sleep. So that was part of the problem. But yikes. One good thing though is when things are hard I do a better job of getting into the conf talks and stuff and there's just so much goodness there. Thankfully I know "where [I can] turn for peace" check out this little blurb from Elder Gong's talk
Pretty good right? (we met Elder Gong at a stake conf when we lived in Ivins) and right after Elder Gong was Elder Kearon's talk about the refugees. Ya-life's pretty dang good-we are So blessed-and have it pretty darn easy.
So cruising through the pics-Tanners not the typical no pictures of the third child-at least not this week. He's still a "supported sitter" so being the supporter, the feeder, and the photographer...didn't work so well he's barely in the pic but he was all about chomping on that oatmeal...and measuring cup too.
A little Saturday fun--pretty sure my cougs haven't beat Isaac's Utes as long as I've known him. Hmm maybe I should jump ship?-no way hang tight, patience, for example: how bout my Cubbies just clinched?!?! I do like the Utes too though and Isaac might like my cougs too...he always asks me if they won even if football is "Too Gentile of a sport for BYU to play." Cannon was darling with TanTan though
Tanner-little scowl'n Tanner Allen-had just about as much fun going down the slide for the first time as his face would indicate.
Oh well
Check out Colts new shirt-Cannon said "Way too big-it's probably my size"
I definitely had Cannon in mind when we bought it ($2 on the clearance rack-of course I said yes) and probably a little big for Cannon too, but Colt packed it all around the store-tore the tags off when we got home and had to have it on. Couldn't get him to change before we went to get Cannon either, it's pretty soft he calls it his new silky shirt...and now I probably should keep my eye out for one that fits him.
Then just play'n--we found the noses when we were cleaning off the junk self (why do I have so many of those) on the bookshelf...
We were supposed to go to Columbia this week and I was Soooo excited but after I had sent Cannon to school one day when he told me his tummy hurt, then the school nurse ended up calling. (Yeah-whoops! Mother of the year) he didn't come home but had fallen asleep in class -class went to PE he slept it off then seemed fine so he stayed- but anyway 2 days later when he was up ALL Stink'n night (12-4am) thrashing around and saying his tummy hurt (and why was it comforting for him to thrash INTO me? UG he just wanted me to lay by him-which I did but it was no picnic!) anyway so in the morning I just let him sleep I cuz I was so happy he was finally resting but when he got up he was like "Why is it so light already?...Gavin is already at school?...Mrs Frady has already come and got our class?..." He might have felt better--I'm pretty sure he still didn't feel good, but he really wanted to be at school (how cute is that?-kindergarten-it won't last) so I took him but that night pretty much vetoed our Columbia trip. I didn't dare go that far when I wasn't sure he was good enough to be at school. We were going to go to an indoor jungle gym thing so I asked Colt what he wanted to do instead that would be fun-park with Noah and Zach! (Duh mom) they were so cute with him too-he can't really keep up with the bigger boys yet, but he sure tries!
And maybe Tanner got a little lick of Nilla Wafer-yum!
Isaac's house project his slow going-borrowing equipment keeps it extra slow. But beggars can't be choosers. Sometimes I think Isaac is frustrated with it already, sometimes I think he likes getting his hands (and clothes) dirty.
Who knows?












No comments:
Post a Comment