Alright, its Sunday afternoon. We're watching inspirational messages...and we'll see what I can get scribbled out.
First pic up...Tanner took HAHA...guess we know what Seth thought of that...
Last Friday hang’n out with dad Tanner scored a shiner. I asked what happened and Isaac said "He has a black eye?...oh well he was throwing a fit so I had to carry him out, I thought he hit his head on the door, I guess maybe it was his eye." Tanners version was "I hit my eye on little green's door"
Oh and speaking of little green I better type it in before I forget. Isaac bought a saw this week. He and Tanner went to get it and I got a call that I might have to go rescue them. I didn't but I asked Isaac if he was finally going to give up on little green? He answered "no way I just put new tires on her." Oh brother. But "Its not going to fix itself, I'm going to have to spend some time on it." Ha. And ask me about the upstairs bathroom..no don't! But little green aside, maybe the motorcycle track will be kind of like the zip line...once done he'll really get going on other projects... Time will tell.
The big boys are always nagging me to hold Seth...but they usually only want him for about 30 seconds. Oh well.
Grama has worked on a lot more projects-she actually has this place looking pretty good. I took this next picture just to show what the dining room looks like after dinner when Grama is here...and I won't post what it normally looks like. I have more pics for the house blog but they will look better there! Another project she worked on (and Tanner helped) was to alter and then launder the sacrament table cloths. They look SO MUCH BETTER. They needed it. Oh and her and Colt and Tanner made some really yummy cinnamon rolls. And they made bread one day too. Tanner when after his own little loaf.
We've finally had some decent (more spring like) weather. Ok they still all have coats on but...they went OUTSIDE!!! Thank heaven. Cann was in charge of taking pictues of Colt for me. He took a lot.
I had lots of pics of Colt holding Seth this week. Tan is over my shoulder right NOW and he is not happy that I don't have one of him holding Seth. Whoops. Sorry little beast man. Oh and a snooze with dad when he sneaked home for lunch.
And when its finally warm enough to go to a park. Grama bought slushies and we called the Tiltons and went for it!
After the park we hit the Art show at Cannon's school. The sculpture is Woody the woodpecker (It helped me once I knew that)

Saturday Grama had to leave :( -but she was super happy to get home and Grampa was ready to have her back too- we're super thankful for all her help while she was here though. (And I totally loved having a clean house for a while!) We made Grama drive herself down to the airport -not a big deal- but we headed to Nauvoo to meet up with the O'diams our good friends from Mississippi. It was REALLY REALLY FUN to see them. We have some really great friends from the time we lived there. We swapped while each other went to the temple. (They got the short end of that stick 4 kids vs 2 but we just did a few sealings and they did a session so hopefully it worked out. Isaac didn't even want to go after we tended, he wanted just me to go. I said no way. Anyway we went.) But Nauvoo just never dissapoints!! Check out the boys getting to make a rug. I tried to take a pictures of the "demonstration only" sign but this Elder was totally cool with letting them help. They have never got to do it before and they LOVED it. AND I found out from this elder's wife that they are next door neighbors to my good friend and former pitching coach Fern. So Cool huh?


The boys and Wren on the sheep then, not a single smile but by darn we were on that carriage ride. Isaac stayed inside with Seth, so of course Cannon wouldn't come with me if his dad wasn't there. Colt REFUSED to put a blanket on and was just mad he didn't have his sweatshirt. Stubborn pretty much was just stupid at that point...it was "nice" but still cold.
Oh and above's a pic of the boys working on a motorcycle engine with Isaac on Friday...I thought it was pretty cute until all the sudden I was the helper. HAHA. I couldn't do it either, he ended up figuring it out himself.
I don't know what else.
We all made it to church today...that was a victory. Driving in...on track to be on time Isaac called and had us go pick up two little primary kids that "wanted" to come. One of them wanted to come-the other one, no way. But we were late, and I walked in with 6 little kids.
YIKES
But we were there and the girl (who probably didn't really want to be there) her brother said the opening prayer and we made it for that--and I friends to help with Seth so it all worked out.
One more Isaac story??? That guy can sleep through ANYTHING. Seth screaming. Tanner SCREAMING...the same time no less. Tanner dreams about fighting with his brothers, this particular go around was over "Getting to push the button" I finally figured out it was the button on Grama's phone. Anyway. I'm back and forth with the two. Its just middle of the night craziness...and snoring.
But he'd forgot to turn his alarm off. And his alarm is pretty cool is starts out really quiet and then slowly gets louder and louder. Well Saturday the very first quietest little noise had him jumping out of bed. I just started laughing and said "NO WAY! Did that just wake you up." He's conditioned. But it worked out awesome for me. Because at 5...the alarm woke him up and he took over. And I got to go back to sleep for an hour and a half. That was a win.
I we'll see how the Friday vs Sunday thing works out. Jury is still out...but I WILL blog :)
No comments:
Post a Comment