Friday, March 8, 2019

The best 9 days!

Holy cow-time goes so slow when kids are in your belly and so fast when they are out.


We didn’t expect Seth to come until tomorrow-or later- but we have had a great 9 days!!
His brothers love him—and he’s survived all the Tanner love—so far. 



Tanner says:
Hey Sep
Easy Sep
Settle down Sep
Calm down Sep
Oh and the other hilarious thing was he asked me “Did the Dr poke you with a needle?” I answered “Yes” and he said  “Did you poke him back??”
Despite our studying of the New Testament We’re not doing so hot trying to overcome eye for an eye mentality. Hmmm. 
He’s doing ok with not being the youngest (ok not tonight but other than that) ... he’s great grabbing diapers and wipes for me. When I asked him why he was on the counter he told me “because I climbed up.” (Duh) 

Tanner got a little one on one battleship with dad. Individual attention for dad—awesome! Hardest battleship game dads ever played... not only does Tan not really know letters and numbers let alone be able to coordinate them, the ships kept moving too 🤣
There’s been a fair amount of rough housing around here. And creative play too—I Just it when they play nice with each other. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb2tMLjtVEs

Grama been kick’n tail on the house projects. I need to get going on the farmhouse blog—only problem is I have my hands kinda full these days! But backsplash-DONE! That means the kitchen is (pretty much there’s one little spot that needs paint) finished!!!! 9 months! 
The work room...is finally a bedroom! Kids bathroom is spiced up and the new rug in my living room—oh and a picture on the wall too! It’s awesome! 

Here’s the official before and after a of the kitchen 😊







She’s done a ton but these next two pics are how we’re surviving. 



I told Cannon she was doing all of the stuff I usually do and he said “you don’t clean” well maybe not as much as Grama but I assure you that under normal circumstances I do more cleaning than anyone else 
around here. Little stinker. 

And Seth pretty much hates bathtime...but Tan loves to help.


I think that’s about it. I have some more pics I’d like to  put on. We’ll see if it happens...
More next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment