Friday, October 23, 2020

Oh man another week gone by. Saturday the boys scouted out their hunting spot and we met our new missionaries. I can’t remember much else. 

Sunday the only pic I took was of my rashy foot-I’ll spare ya- but we did have a super fun highlight that day because we went to dinner at the Williams and the Bakers came too! So fun!! It was just great to get to visit with both families. Naomi said “I miss 2nd ward” I thought Ha-you guys this is where it’s at. We have such good friends in the 1st ward, hopefully when this coronavirus thing ends we’ll get to do more together.
Naomi also made the kids little Halloween bags-so nice! We stayed so late at the Williams that I didn’t let them touch them until Monday after school. They were a hit though! Cannon is in the background diligently practicing piano because that was the price to get to watch the rescheduled Chiefs game on amazon prime. Truthfully we both loved watching it and it was perfect! It was a 4:00 start on a night Isaac ended up having to work late. We ate dinner at half time it was pretty fun. Colt watched a little with us but mostly Cannon and I just watched while the younger boys played it was fun. Definitely something I did a lot of as a kid-watching ballgames with my dad and Grampa-so kind of nostalgic,  but not something we do much of. 



And don’t mind that Seth decided to ditch his pants-but I love it when this kids dive into books. I pick up a lot of books off the floor but I think it’s worth it. 
Then just Tann living the good life trying to catch some rain...and Sethy following 



Wednesday we brought Cohen home with us but Grama had a great idea and told us she was buying and to go get Waffle cone Wednesday...so we did! Yum! 

Tonight was the ward trunk or treat -not sure why it was so early- but Cannon wanted to be Patrick Mahomes and the other boys were good with just picking something out of the costume box. Sweet. (Somehow I need Cannon to recognize how spoiled he is....hmmm...but I know it’s ultimately my fault,  I’m to blame but...I had fun with this too) Actually I’d bought the football uniform for a couple bucks probably over a year ago and Tann and I worked our magic with the silhouette to make it the Mahomes. It was fun. I was too cheap to buy a helmet so he had to settle for a $6 wig. I thought it was hilarious! 







The trunk or treat was perfect. Short sweet fun-the kids had a blast! Good enough for us! And we had a lot of fun with that silly wig.

But I think that’s about it-unless you want to see how come follow me goes around here...


And I just got these pics from Tans teacher today-kinda fun. 





No comments:

Post a Comment