Friday, October 2, 2020

Saturday we went down to our buddy Drakes baptism (Cann did great leading the music) then Grama took the big boys to Marceline. (Walt Disney’s home town) they had fun. 







And we ended up having the missionaries over. Seth was “helping” Isaac with his salad project 😳😳😳
Maybe safety is not our thing (Am I just figuring this out?) ...I mean I’m taking pictures... 

Then just more Grama fun, it’s not like there’s a ton to do around here and the boys were at school so much  of the time but we sure had fun having her here! 













Tanner -and Colt made Count downs to mark off each day until Grama comes back 😊

And Colt was pretty proud off this equation...

And now it’s back to regular old life around here...things like flat tires and such. 

But we’re pumped it’s Conference weekend!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment