Oh man what a week. Conference was good! We enjoyed listening. Sometimes I miss watching but it is not worth trying to stream it with our weak internet. But the week for me boiled down to dealing with my raging rash. My eyelids were swollen again last weekend-so Monday I called the dermatologist office and said I have an appointment in two weeks but I have a raging rash all over my body and miserable red itchy eyes now! I need to come sooner!” Really it was a big debate with Isaac and I which one of us should call because he figured I’d just let them tell me they didn’t have any opening and he was like no way they have to get you in-so he was going to call-but then he had students he was helping and busy and when he called they put him on hold and then he had to go so I had to call and they said “how about today at 3?” I said “I’ll take it” and I thought “God bless whoever canceled!... And Michaila for tending my kids!” So I got some steroid ointments and they want me to take antihistamines....nooooooo I didn’t have any of this before I started those but I figured I could do it for a week. We’ll see, I saw immediate improvement, my eyes seemed pretty normal after 2 days but I keep putting that stuff on them. My body though...basically it helped with the rash-not the itching at all, ever, and now I seem to have a totally different rash. Ug whatever-lots of itching! Lots of up in the night itching but if I’m looking for positives I LOVE waking up to a clean house and I can be pretty dang productive in the middle of the night when little hands aren’t undoing everything I do!
Let’s see what the pics tell as far as our other shenanigans...
Oh yeah it’s been beautiful weather and they’ve been riding motorcycles. The 50’s not running great so everyone’s been riding the 65. Tan thinks he’s a big shot!


I love that you can see Isaac trying to slow him down in the above pic 🤣
Cann loves it and Colt tolerates the motorcycles.


I have one pic -not posted-of his eyes brimming with tears-he didn’t wreck or anything he just got nervous.
And Sethy just waits for his turn.


Colt got a positive office referral this week.

These two goofs are my morning buddies. Just snuggling on the chair then so proud of himself for sharpening the pencil.


We hung out with the Bryant kids while the big brothers had children and youth. It was fun.

Little fence’n job.

Fall leaves and friends— the best!

And Isaac conducting the “smell test” on his business idea with the students. 🤣🤣🤣

Oh brother!
I think that’s all I’ve got. Until next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment