Mahomes stayed but we had a couple costume changes...
Above Seth is pointing back at the field-he wanted more! I took the big boys to their designated fields while Isaac stayed with Seth Tan and the neighbors. He said he had about four eggs and Seth would bring him one then when he turned to go get another one Isaac would just throw one of the ones he’d just brought back out-it was perfect-he was having a blast! As were the bigger boys!
But guess what the living room looked like after...

Darn.
Darn.
Then just playing upstairs. Today there was no school and I made them clean up there-they hated it and I wonder why we have so much stuff???? Saving everything when we had one kid...ok...but when we have 4.5–we’ve gotta get rid of some junk!
What else?
These are just pics of the pics but here’s this years school pics: (Tan told me he did his best smile for me...π€£)
I don’t have a finished product (I thought they were still working on it but something about Cannon cut the mouth way too low and it would t stand up????) I don’t know but the best part of this pumpkin carving project was that it was 100% the boys! Maybe a small amount of adult supervision would have ended in a better finished project. But Isaac and I enjoyed our few minutes of peace instead π
This year was the first time the kids have got to dress up at school. Mahomes stayed -no pic π mom fail- and colt switched again and went tiger. He won the “most original” costume award at his class and the green bag was his prize
We made some cookies...I had lots of help!
And they’ve been doing this funny Toy Story thing where they say “Andy’s coming” and everyone flops on the floor and doesn’t move.
Tonight we have the Baker kids over and it hide and seek/Ghost in the graveyard and who knows what else. Lots of giggling while I blog though. And a late night.
Isaac and Cannon are supposed to go hunting. Cannon prays they’ll get something and I pray they won’t!
I’ll report who wins out next week
(Please be me please be me please be me π€π»π€π»π€π»)
No comments:
Post a Comment