Around here the Easter Bunny comes on Saturday-
Then we headed to Rizzy’s grave to work a little before conference. This is the closest thing to a before picture as I’ve got.

Isaac seriously let Mr 2 year old drive the mower himself...which is all well and good...ish he didn’t listen it was kindof a disaster but an extra disaster when Mr 2 expects to get to do it all of the time. Yikes! Nope!
Conference was excellent of course and we pulled the tv down and hooked up the computer because Grama and Grampa were here but it was awesome to watch on something bigger than our phones or just listen. Why don’t we do that for ourselves?? We will!!
In between Sat sessions we went to the cemetery for a picnic. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and well...as good of place as any for an Easter picnic!
Afternoon session went like this:
Then some water fight fun with Grampa after conference before the priesthood session.
Sunday the boys made resurrection rolls with Grama-she had her hands full and I thought hmm no wonder I don’t do fun things like this. Ha!
Then just goof’n off more fun with Grama and Grampa
Sethy loves my hair!
Trying to set up the ninja warrior course delivered by E Bunny...it was kindof a bust. Darn.

And then it was on to Tanners birthday!

Tan piled right on to Grampa’s lap for those 5 birthday spank’ns and $20 🤣





Monday Grampa and Sethy and I worked a little more over at the cemetery-it’s not done it’s not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it is significantly better.
Tan piled right on to Grampa’s lap for those 5 birthday spank’ns and $20 🤣
Monday Grampa and Sethy and I worked a little more over at the cemetery-it’s not done it’s not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it is significantly better.
Tuesday morning Grampa had to head back for work but we’re so thankful he came it was so fun.
I took Grama over to show her what we’d got done and Sethy insisted on taking the new toys off Tanners cake. I was fine with that but tried to talk him into leaving them in the car-no way! He trotted right over to Riz’s grave and started to play with them. When I realized what he was doing and why he was so insistent on taking them it was a really sweet and heartbreaking moment. Later Tan joined in. I wish so bad we didn’t have to go to a cemetery for him to play with his little brother but I trust that someday our hearts will be mended and we will all be together.
You can see a little in the background of the progress we made.
The only thing I accomplished Wednesday was I got Seth-a-roo a pump truck shirt made...he kindof likes it
And I remember Cannon doing this when we lived in Mississippi. 🤣
Colt had soccer yesterday. He got to play against his best buddy Graham and he scored his first goal! Good work buddy!
Then last night our cousins got here!!!!
So so fun! How nice that they spent part of their spring break coming to see us! We feel pretty lucky-and we skipped school today for sure!! It’s supposed to rain all day tomorrow but it was perfect and beautiful again today. We’ll take it.
And Ky mowed our ENTIRE yard today!!! Sweet, thanks bro! He was trying to run the mower out of gas but Isaac had just topped it off. Ha!
I think that’s about it-a fun and busy week for sure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment