Friday, May 19, 2023

Saturday-you’d think with these first 4 pics we shoved a lot of fun into Saturday…
But that’s just a start
We had such a fun day. 
Isaac had graduation stuff so the rest of us all went to Cannons scrimmage. Afterward we were talking with a friends mom about having friends over, we were talking about possibly Tuesday when Coen said “why not today?” I was like actually we don’t have anything today would be great. His mom said the same thing and the boys did rock paper scissors to decide which house to go to —and they were headed to the Eitel’s! Well Colton is in Coen’s little sister Laney’s class and she said “Can Colt come too?” He wasn’t so sure but ended up going and had a blast! The rest of us went up to the smaller fields and I worked with Tanner on baseball a little then we ran around at the skateboard park. 
Once home we busted out the kiddie pool for Sister

I was going to pick up the boys at 3:30 but…they were having too much fun so I let them stay until 5. They even went over to the school and checked on/played with the baby chicks. 
Once they got home they started working on the pool. 
Take note-it’s greener than the grass!
Why do we let it get so gross?? Every year?!

They put some chemicals in it so now it’s a least blue slime. Figure out the leak is on tomorrows agenda so…I’ll keep ya posted! 
Sunday 
This guy offered to wear these shoes to church for me on Mother’s Day—gee thanks. But I think he’s pretty cute! 😉

He told the boys it was Mothers Week! Tanner was ticked dad was screwing around with the holiday messing up his view of tradition …until he realized he accidentally left this 
At school-then he said “fiiiine-it’s mothers week” haha thanks buddy. 
Back to Sunday though-some of our friends that are med students invited us over for cake for their daughter’s birthday so we went over there and then afterwards we headed to the cemetery. 
We didn’t really see them there, but this was the first time we had passed the Hilton’s on our way so we stopped on the gravel road and chatted with him for a few minutes and then as they pulled away, and we pulled away Isaac said “we have a flat tire” because the air pressure light head come on. So he got out and looked at it and we decided we better not go to the cemetery. We better go home and fix it —we turned around and when we got back to the pavement he decided he’d better check it again, and he was like “oh boy I don’t want to ruin this tire. Let’s just change it right now!”  so he changed the tire about a mile from our house, and went to the cemetery afterward. 
Then, Monday, the kids are still in school, but Isaac is done so Monday we just had a really fun day together. It was rainy so we said we might as well put that climbing wall up! And we did! 

Just to clarify, Addi  is not really climbing on anything she’s just standing on the ground, holding the handles!
But she wants to! 
Monday was also supposed to be Colt’s track meet or field day. Whatever it’s called in elementary school- but it got rained out. We were super glad that it got rained out because he had hurt his toe. He kindof had “turf toe” or something. But one of our friends in the ward is an OMM  doctor and she told us a couple stretches and I just figured if he was tough enough to run on it, he could run on it, and it was feeling a little better, but we were glad for a couple extra days for it to heal up. 
Monday was so fun but Tuesday…and the rest of the week Isaac (and the recruited help) worked on taking the broken excavator apart. 

He’s spent a lot of time researching fixing it? Price quotes. New or used? Replace all of it? And so on.
I don’t know what he’s decided! 
My poor little Seth a roo has been sick this week. We just keep thinking we have it beat—then that stinking fever will sneak back, but I am just hoping it goes away -and stays away- soon. Poor little guy..  
but he is a total trooper! He just gets feeling crummy and tells me and then goes lays on his bed. He doesn’t love taking Tylenol but he will when I tell him he has to. And the Tylenol seems to be working so hopefully it can just run its course. Should be done soon…

Sissy bug is still just showing off her perfect balance-no steps yet. And she loves to put the ties on. Silly girl! 



And a self-explanatory pic on the Grama treat😉

Colts track meet got rescheduled for Thursday and he was supposed to run at 9:45 so that’s when we got there but we missed all of the short races. I was pretty disappointed that I had tried to look at and follow the schedule. What a joke! It was a bummer though, he won every race last year but— he didn’t win any this year so he was pretty sad when I saw him there-plus we weren’t there- And I was worried about it, but by after school he couldn’t care less so that was good. We did get to see him run the 400 though! They had about 20 times too many people on the track and they had three or four kids fall down- and I think he had to stop for at least three of them. Last year I had to tell him to get to the inside lane. He he tried to do that but I think we will have a different race plan next year if 40 kids we’re gonna to be on the track it once —I think I’d have him stay  Outside a little longer. Avoid the trips! 🤷‍♀️ Anyway…he is really fast but if he wants to win the races, we probably should work on that a little bit. Noted! 

Thursday night the Bryant’s came! 
It was so fun to see them! 
Since it’s the end of the year, and we had friends over I let them choose whether they even wanted to go to school or not. Colt went Tanner and Cann stayed. 

I got too caught up in visiting because I only took one picture— that’s crazy!  They are headed to Kentucky next, we are excited for them.
And tonight we had baseball, both Cannon and Tanner had games! 



Bout it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment