…so…11:30 is probably not the best time to start blogging 😬
I got some pics on while I was at Cannon’s game but that’s it.
Maybe mostly pics this week?
We’ll see.
We tended the Harris’s dog during Drew’s med school graduation. The kids loved it. The dog, Maggie, really likes kids but had no concept of not going in my house. Really that dog is probably trained 1000 times better than our kids—having it stay outside was more a matter of principle. I mean because as soon as I let it in-you hear that train coming right? Nope. Sorry Maggie. Really we just had someone out with it pretty much all day. You can see by the smiles the kids didn’t hate it. And it really was good to see Drew and Hailey for a few minutes. They were Cannon’s primary teachers—they thought he’d grown a ton in the two years. 😉
Look at that beauty, I like that it’s blue and white…ha. Isaac topped off. “Mothers week” with buying me a motorcycle….I said “yeah go for it as long as it’s what you want in a 2nd bike.” All I know is that:
-it’s a 300
-it’s a Husqvarna
-it’s fuel injected (which was important to Isaac but I don’t really know what that means)
Oh and it had super low hours. So if he’s excited about it great-then I will be too.
I said “now how about that I really want a new camera??…” he says “great buy one” but I can’t pull the trigger. I just don’t use it much and Tanner broke my last one when he was about Seth’s age, I’m thinking Seth now, Addi shortly…and technology is just going to keep improving. So I keep holding out. Anyway the new motorcycle should be fun.
More cleaning out the swamp!
Sunday afternoon walk!
After that Addi piled into that wagon on our way to Tanner’s baseball, we were loading up so I threw it in too…and except that it was filthy-completely sun rotted and falling apart it worked great to lug her and the diaper bag and bat bags around in. So…I ordered a new one and I’m pretty excited about it!
Tan usually plays with a smile on his face—that’s good he’s definitely getting better, he even played a little catch with me this week, just with a tennis ball. But it’s light so lots of reps plus he’s not afraid of it so…it seemed like a win.


And she knows where the cleats are supposed to go!
And she knows where the cleats are supposed to go!
Oh I need to do a whole separate post On the school projects blog but I found this in his backpack, 😂
Don’t let him fool ya-he doesn’t clean his room.
Last day of school shenanigans: pics from Tan’s teacher then our sucker treats.
Poor Cann woke up sick. I told him he couldnt play baseball that night if he didn’t go to school. He went reluctantly because he had to clean out his locker too but when I picked him up, he looked terrible. I felt really bad for encouraging him to go. He came home and had a big nap and missed baseball anyway —poor guy!! But he slept it off and felt a lot better than next day




(We did a little better than suckers the next day when everyone was feeling better😉) ISON summer IS ON!
And more of that dang hydraulic ram project. I was the skid steer driver to get it out of the truck.

He went with a new one but apparently the hydraulics on those John Deere’s are the same as hitachi’s so it came orange and he has to paint it.
He went with a new one but apparently the hydraulics on those John Deere’s are the same as hitachi’s so it came orange and he has to paint it.
But look!!! All the cleaning the pool out might have been worth it.
They swim -he works on projects- I take pics-(and try to make sure everyone is fed.) And that sums up life around here the last few days (or always?)


I mean…he recruits help when he needs it. 😏
I mean…he recruits help when he needs it. 😏
I just keep taking pics thinking “I can’t make this stuff up!!”


Like the bar “battering ram” hammer to pound that GIANT pin in after he broke his other one.
Like the bar “battering ram” hammer to pound that GIANT pin in after he broke his other one.
But I’ll be darned-he got it!

This is all he was trying to do-turn the bucket-when he broke it.
He broke it trying to force the quick coupler on it to work and uncouple it. YouTube told him to be a little rough with it. 😏 whoops.
School of hard knocks is a little rough sometimes.
A wire was undone and that’s why it wouldn’t uncouple.
Dang.
We’ll check better next time!
He also changed the oil on this beast today.
All day—projects projects projects
Oh but he got to work in the temple yesterday and I got to go over Tuesday. I know the temple is the Lord’s house but I just kinda like to think of it as the “house” of Israel 😊 it’s always good to go there!
Cann had a game tonight.

Addi and I cheered him on while his brothers and Isaac went to fathers and sons. Kinda last minute …he saw the text about 4 the left at 6:30 but I hope they’re having fun.
Addi and I cheered him on while his brothers and Isaac went to fathers and sons. Kinda last minute …he saw the text about 4 the left at 6:30 but I hope they’re having fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment