Friday, May 12, 2023

The Addster is 1!!!

Look how dang cute she is! I couldn’t get her to look at me… so I had to move and have the semi truck tire in my picture and by then her hand was in her mouth and not coming out-she got two new teeth for her birthday! But oh well she’s pretty darn cute-looking or not. Although—I can’t think of a worse birthday present than a dress but-since her swimming suit didn’t come (it finally got here today 👍🏻) I wrapped this up. But really just so she got to open more than her one big present. 


She was content to play on the box! The brothers…not so much! 







It was a fun day. We’ve got us a special little girl! 


Grama said the Barbie’s needed an explanation! All I’ve got is this: we went to the dollar store looking for a cupcake topper Saturday and they had these little Athlete Barbie things. I never really thought I’d buy a Barbie but if these count I just did! 
I can’t remember where Isaac was but I had 4 kids with me at the dollar store 🤯 it’s a miracle we got out of there alive. Oh yeah I think he had the business school awards banquet…I went once—I’ll take the dollar store! Anyway we had to pick Cannon up from his temple trip at the church so we hit the dollar store, ordered pizza and picked him up in one big loop! He wasn’t game for one more stop -because baseball was on TV- so we made do with what we had and headed home. 

Barbie or not I thought our cupcake toppers were perfect. We let her pick which Barbie ball player we lit the candle for and she went with the softball player. That’ll work.😉



Oh Adalyn Grace-we couldn’t love ya more. 
It was such a beautiful day we got out on a walk (pet Ray’s ducks)  and also went over to the cemetery! 

The rest of the week-eh-there were some ups and downs. 
This box came and I just thought it was for Isaac cuz I hadn’t ordered anything and when I shook it it sounded like chains rattling. But Addi got a little birthday hookup! 

Colts clay project.

Proud little Mother’s Day gift giver. 



*We got a park one day
*Had a couple well checks 
*The boys went fishing tonight 
*worked on -and broke👎🏻 the excavator) 
And we set the toilet upstairs for the honest to goodness 6th time. And…it leaked. 🤯🤯🤯
But hallelujah-he found out where-up in the bowl- so we’ll go buy a new one tomorrow. (Good) We have two downstairs but he’s saving those for if he builds a shop and or puts one in downstairs. Orrrr he really does love his mother in law enough to just buy a new one for upstairs. 🤣🤣🤣 
Either way! 
Ok what else? 
Sunset when there’s a tornado an hour west of us. The sky was crazy! 

And I was determined to get some updated pictures 

None of these are going on the wall but…they’re cute kids! 









And they emailed us team soccer pics but I think I’ll spare ya😉
Both Tann and Colt finished up the spring soccer season week, it was fun but …I’m glad to be done. 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment