Friday, July 5, 2024

We play hard—and work a little bit too

They saw something like this on dude perfect so they tried it out, but it didn’t work so good we needed helium and we needed airsoft guns instead of Orby guns🤷‍♀️ But I won’t go for that so they were out of luck. This smile from Tanner may have been before he realized it wasn’t gonna work quite like what he seen on YouTube…

Everyone except for me and Tanner made a late night Lake on Saturday evening. Tanner hates the lake so it was really good to have some one on one time with him. We played catch. We rode bikes. We  jumped on  the trampoline— just anything he could think of… And we ran a couple errands for me too 

When those guys got back, he just faked like he was asleep (I told him to) And then I got to deal with second dinner at 10 o’clock at night and such… But they had a blast so —that was good. 
This girl puts a tie on pretty much every Sunday with her brothers when they get Ready for church —and we take it off before we head into the church, but Look at that smile, she is so proud! 

This pic is just in case you think our Sabbath is all delight…(sigh)…I wish! 

I subbed in Primary, which meant I also got to go to singing time and I just thought this was cute—so I snagged a picture

This dang horse had us all cracking up! Cannon had shared his popsicle otter pop whatever but it was pretty funny. 



Monday morning we had big plans for the lake so we were loading up first thing in the morning and Colt took the towels or something out and he came back in and was like “mom it’s cold out there!”…So we looked at the weather and it was like 62° or something and four hours later it was only gonna be up to 68, so we vetoed the lake day! I was going to have cold, wet, crying kids, no thanks! Tanner had a great idea to go for a bike ride instead, Cann didn’t want to come but the rest of us-off we went. 



Family pic with Belle but not Cann🤦‍♀️ our trip to the cemetary confirmed we did need to mow and the cooler weather made it perfect so we hauled both mowers over and Cannon drove the tractor- we knocked it out in no time! 



Oh yeah hallelujah we were there before we lost the yellowmower off the back of the trailer. And Addi was tuckered out —it was nap time! 

Monday finished up baseball for Tanner and the regular season for Cann—just like the ties this girl loves to dress up like her brothers! 



She really wore that to the games 😳—well not the slippers but I purposely couldn’t find her baseball pants so she kept the pink shorts and lil Sis shirt on, but she was pretty proud of herself. 





Playing on the Kraft Heinz team Tanner got hooked up with all kinds of goodies. Here he is sharing his gummy “lunchable” with his siblings during Cannons game. 

Cannons team was 11-0 going into the last game but they ended in a tie. We’ll see what the tournament holds. 

Tuesday was backed to the  hot, muggy weather so we made that Lake trip happen! Isaac had to go into work, but as soon as he was done —off we went! Cannon and Colton both did awesome getting up on the wakeboard!

… I tried…
And I got up pretty easy the second time… And that was the end of it, so dumb, and then I was just mad. Should’ve quit way sooner than I did. 
It’s not hard I’ve done it before but I was trying to do too many things at once. And the boys didn’t have much luck when they made their night run Saturday evening, but they came home and watched the video and then they both popped right up. Well I didn’t watch the video because I was doing dishes or something but I just caught a little bits and pieces and then I was trying to combine that with different things that I’ve done different times and it was a bit of a storm. 
But I think I have a better plan and I’m hoping it turns into me getting up easy like the boys did! 
I’ll report back 😉
The lake was tough on nap time! She did the best she could! 


Colt still likes to kneeboard! 
Wednesday they went over to Ray’s and we’re helping him with a project. 



We’ve got a cute little cowgirl! 

Add a crazy dad! 
Who has been dying to ride his horse across the pond in our backyard…”that’s how the Indians did it” 

We all went over for the show… you’ll have to watch the weekly video. 



Even though it was the Fourth of July, the Nauvoo Temple was open on Thursday, so I went over early and did a session and then got to be there with my friend who had her kids sealed to them—and that was pretty cool then after I  snapped some pictures for them



Our friends the Gondas Always have a fun Fourth of July bash that the kids were pretty excited about! 





And today I didn’t take a single picture! But I should’ve because I started a little project re-covering the boat  cushions… I don’t know what I’m doing, but I figured I couldn’t make it worse! And I was right it is definitely better! I’ve only done one so far, but I tore the original stuff off because it was so bad so I can’t even do a true before and after picture now -whoops oh well. I guess you’ll just have to trust me 😉 I had told Isaac what I was up to and we went on a little date to Harbor freight and bought me a staple gun that hooks up to the Air compressor—It’s a fun little tool.
Anyway! 
Last but not least Young men’s camp (bro Gannon sent me the fish pic) and a couple pics off Isaac’s phone 
Driving the mini back from Rays and hauling Addi’s bike

Swimming at the lake on their night run! I’m impressed he had Cann take a picture! 


oh, and Cannon is… A teenager!!  so sometimes he  gives all of us a hard time, but I loved it so much when two or three different times whether it was dinner or family prayer or personal prayer but when his younger brothers prayed that they were glad he was back!! That was a little thing that  made my heart feel pretty good. 🥰 I mean—cuz there’s plenty of times I’m failing! I’ll take a win when I can get it!! 

https://youtu.be/r6EY9GUTnko?si=3Hbkiq2V4m0ViKAm

No comments:

Post a Comment