Friday, July 12, 2024

Life is good and crazy and simple and pretty fun right now but…I kind of forgot it was Friday so I feel like 10 o’clock is a little bit late to start on the blog, but I’ll see what I can do. 
I mentioned my little upholstery job last week…did I mention I have good help? 
2nd pic was my attempt at a “before” pic.



Guess I should try an after with them in the boat but I haven’t yet. 
Saturday night lake run! I stayed home the Tan and Seth but Look how pretty! That’s Colt back on the wakeboard. 
Sunday was pretty normal I think. Not much to report. 
Monday we had the missionaries and 3 new dental student families over. It was fun and yummy and a lot of work and I panicked thinking we wouldn’t have enough food but we’ve been eating leftovers all week. 

Tanner just loves Addi-but man she gives him a hard time! He’ll ask for a hug or a high five or a smile or anything and she just always says “no” so then he thinks she hates him. It’s kinda disastrous but he snuck in while she was sleeping and traded me places holding her hand. 
A carrot for her horsey. 
Tuesday we were lake bound! He’s outside the wake! On purpose! 

We borrowed a tube from some friends…and then decided we should just buy it from them! Oh and I bought Isaac a life jacket too🤦‍♀️ that thing is terrible. I’m not sure what happened to the blue one—but it also fit about that good. 😏
But Dad and Colt in their pink and purple. I want to buy one more but Isaac thinks Colt wearing the purple one is fine. I feel bad it’s always Colt that gets stuck with it—but no way is Cannon touching that thing. 
 Just give me a little time😉 
Anyway…king of the tube! 

And Tanner tried it!!!!! Slowly-but still!! His face sums it up but he says he had “fun” but didn’t want to go again in case it wasn’t fun and ruined his trip. 🤦‍♀️






So Isaac took it easy with Tanner and I am pretty much always a take it easy driver but holy cow, Isaac can be wild. I was like “can we tone it down a little?—I don’t want to hurt them!”
Cannon wouldn’t even get back on after this wreck! They both went tumbling rolling 2 or three times across the water. 
I thought I was taking a picture but my phone was on video so it’s a 1 second video I just grabbed a screenshot of but yikes!!  Cann obviously got kicked too. 

On Wednesday we ended up helping one of Isaac’s (former) co-workers move. Wow…they weren’t ready and I came home wanting to throw away everything 😆
But they gave us all kinds of little random goodies the kids have had fun with 


Hot chocolate in July…???

My little bike riding buddies! 






And baseball tonight! 

Bout it

Here’s the video

No comments:

Post a Comment