Cannon had a youth activity down at the lake so we picked him up and made a family trip out of it. We really prefer having the lake to ourselves, but Saturday night that’s not gonna happen. So we found a little cove to swim around for an hour or so while it cleared out a little…


Above is either Cann showing off his good looks or my upholstery handy work…you choose. Actually I need to redo that front piece but I maintain-it’s better than it was!
Anyway the plan was to get me up on the wakeboard… but the boat wouldn’t start. Classic. So back to swimming…Isaac messed with it and finally got it to go…ish. It was pretty crappy, it died over and over again-would only idle at full throttle then back it off, eventually he figured out “pumping it” didn’t work as well not. I don’t know it got “better” but never great. Good news is I did get up and it was fine. Somewhere along the way I had it in my mind I was supposed to keep the front of my board out of the water…well that was impossible and dumb and almost killed me but now that we’ve got that corrected it wasn’t that big of deal-it was fine-a good starting point whatever.



We did outlast all other boats and the water got better and better. Isaac talked me into one last wakeboard run and it was so fun! It was like: oh! This is what it’s supposed to be like!! I drunk the punch!









Lots more dirt work today! (No pics) and her brothers took their kayaks over to Kilmer’s pond but I wasn’t game so we set up the kiddie pool instead.
Bout it!
Above is either Cann showing off his good looks or my upholstery handy work…you choose. Actually I need to redo that front piece but I maintain-it’s better than it was!
Anyway the plan was to get me up on the wakeboard… but the boat wouldn’t start. Classic. So back to swimming…Isaac messed with it and finally got it to go…ish. It was pretty crappy, it died over and over again-would only idle at full throttle then back it off, eventually he figured out “pumping it” didn’t work as well not. I don’t know it got “better” but never great. Good news is I did get up and it was fine. Somewhere along the way I had it in my mind I was supposed to keep the front of my board out of the water…well that was impossible and dumb and almost killed me but now that we’ve got that corrected it wasn’t that big of deal-it was fine-a good starting point whatever.
I’m not a great wakeboarder but I’m also not totally defeated.
These guys tubed and wakeboarded.
We did outlast all other boats and the water got better and better. Isaac talked me into one last wakeboard run and it was so fun! It was like: oh! This is what it’s supposed to be like!! I drunk the punch!
Sunday morning we paid the price for staying at the lake until almost 10:00๐ณ๐
But we survived.
Cann doesn’t always play with his siblings but he was too cute with Addi on the tramp. And I knew Isaac wanted to tear down the “chicken house” but I had no idea these would be the farewell pics.

Monday was Cannon’s championship baseball game. We’ve never been on a team that made it that far but it was pretty fun.
Monday was Cannon’s championship baseball game. We’ve never been on a team that made it that far but it was pretty fun.
He had good fans!


We often sat up the 3rd base line by Luke Showers family but I sneak around to the first base side for better pics…this game Isaac found our friend Randy (Hatcher-his grandson plays on the other team) over there and I just didn’t feel good about leaving all 4 other kids (often fighting) for the Showers crew to deal with while I took pictures…so a pic from behind with Isaac in the distance is as good as it gets… I did try to text him to take a pic but he didnt get it. Cann did have one pretty good hit this game. And maybe a couple walks and a strike out??? I can’t remember for sure. Up the 3rd base line got us a better pic of him rounding 3rd to score๐๐ป





Tuesday Isaac had a guy (friend we know) come want to learn to run his excavator…so they started a project! They started building a pad so he’ll have a place for a shop.
We often sat up the 3rd base line by Luke Showers family but I sneak around to the first base side for better pics…this game Isaac found our friend Randy (Hatcher-his grandson plays on the other team) over there and I just didn’t feel good about leaving all 4 other kids (often fighting) for the Showers crew to deal with while I took pictures…so a pic from behind with Isaac in the distance is as good as it gets… I did try to text him to take a pic but he didnt get it. Cann did have one pretty good hit this game. And maybe a couple walks and a strike out??? I can’t remember for sure. Up the 3rd base line got us a better pic of him rounding 3rd to score๐๐ป
Tuesday Isaac had a guy (friend we know) come want to learn to run his excavator…so they started a project! They started building a pad so he’ll have a place for a shop.
And I set up the jump house when Seth asked because Tanner told me it would “be a good way to love and serve” ok I guess I better if that’s what I’m always hounding them to do!

The pics don’t do the project justice…maybe check the movie.


This sums up this boat…
The pics don’t do the project justice…maybe check the movie.
This sums up this boat…
He was on the phone with Uncle Bob and whatever he did worked! It ran great Wednesday!!


I really like to watch him ski!!!

Wakeboarding was good for the boys! I was pumped to do it again but caught the front of my board on my first/last run and it was some pretty bad whiplash. I didn’t go again until later and then it was just a matter of getting back on the horse that bucked me off but…it wasn’t good.
I really like to watch him ski!!!
Wakeboarding was good for the boys! I was pumped to do it again but caught the front of my board on my first/last run and it was some pretty bad whiplash. I didn’t go again until later and then it was just a matter of getting back on the horse that bucked me off but…it wasn’t good.
At some point all the lake pics look the same but…I still like documenting so…
Lots more dirt work today! (No pics) and her brothers took their kayaks over to Kilmer’s pond but I wasn’t game so we set up the kiddie pool instead.
Bout it!
No comments:
Post a Comment