Sunday, May 8, 2011

Best Week of my Life!

Monday-still no little guy. So my mom and I had a bonus day off.
Tuesday May 3rd, worst day of my life! But by Wed May 4th at 2:34 BEST day of my life and nothing else mattered!
For (essentially) sailing through pregnancy actually getting out little guy here had plenty of hiccups. I swear I had to hear 15 times from the Dr. "Well, we usually wouldn't do this... We don't normally... We're going to have to try..." Ug everything was unusual and out of the ordinary. Little Guy's heart rate would drop. A C-section was all of the sudden a very real possibility. (But thankfully we got him here without it) More and more people just kept coming into the room in case we needed them (nicu and such) Yikes but he made it and all is well. So here are some pics!
Dad hold'n him in the delivery room (his hands look just like Isaac's) and our First Family pics. The hospital isn't my favorite place to be but we made the most of it when Isaac would crawl in bed with my and we'd just hold him.




Headed Home



My mom has saved me! She's just take'n care of us and coached me up a little on this whole be'n a mom thing. Oh and she kind of like's him too. I'm SO THANKFUL for her help.


Grama and Grampa Ison and Uncle Shawn came to visit Friday night, and left Saturday afternoon. Isaac planted me some rose bushes for mothers day that night but really, the best mothers day present ever came early Wednesday morning.

Here's just a couple more pics I like.
When dad's hair looks like this we cut it. Then just sleep'n.




Oh we just love him-such a blessing!

4 comments:

  1. Hi It's Lori Borrowman. Congratulations!! What a handsome little guy. Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie!! Im glad to hear you are home and all is going well now! I cant wait to come over and see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even express how happy I am for you guys. CONGRATS! Tell your parents congrats too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you guys! He is ADORABLE!!! I wish we were there to see him in person. And you look fantastic Lyndy:)

    ReplyDelete