Sunday, May 15, 2011

Monday Cannon was 5 days old and we had a Dr. appt. He'd gained more than a 1/2 a pound and grown a 1/2 inch. We have ourselves a good little eater!
Thursday Isaac cut himself across the stomach at work when a grinder bound up and flipped out of his hand. I'll spare ya the pic since I've got things all messed up trying to put lots of pictures close together in this post but 14 stitches later...it's pretty nasty.
There's a lot going on right now-including a probable move to Emery County for the summer...we'll see what happens.
So we spend our days eating and sleeping and me taking pics of him on my phone. When he cries I hold him... When I cry he holds me-it's a good little arrangement we have. Here's a few of the phone pics... There's really tons more... and occasionally we get out the good camera too. Oh and yesterday my good friend Lindsay came and took some baby pics of him too. He didn't particularly dig the photo shoot but he was still a trooper.







4 comments:

  1. I LOVE him....he's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like life is good. :) I really liked your line about when he crys you hold him and when you cry, he holds you. I feel the exact same about Ted. Very tender moments that I'll never forget. Being a mom rocks! Congrats again on you little man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your little guy is such a cutie. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love LOVE the little Cubs outfit!! Congratulations again! I agree with Leane; being a mom does rock! Your little guy is so lucky to have you I know you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete