Sunday, May 22, 2011

The king of our bed...

Isaac said "Look at him, lay'n here like he owns the place"
Sometimes I worry about spoil'n him but then I just think "Na" and like to think of that Billy Dean Song "Let'm cry, let'm fiddle, let'm sleep in the middle...let them be little."
The one thing Cannon does that consistently reminds me of me (most everything reminds me of Isaac) is sleep with at least one hand above his head -maybe all kids do but I wouldn't know- I just know that's how I like to sleep. And I just like the other pic.


On Monday the Basketball Girls threw me and Cannon a shower, it was so fun to be around them again and...it was a BLAST. I'm not usually one for games but we were crack'n up. A race feeding each other baby food...and play dough baby modeling, oh and I found out I suck at nursery rhymes-oh well. It was fun, and of course we totally got spoiled.



As for this week's phone pics...
I'm getting to where I recognize the faces he pulls when he's work'n on a project...and what I get for trying to take a picture of my kid while he's working on a poop project....Pooped on...A LOT


I laughed and of course took a picture but I'll spare ya that one, it was gross~
Served me right! And it was a MESS. Now for the normal ones...

We love him! We're just love'n the life these days. (Expect the long LONG days Isaac puts in at Tuachan. But at least its work and at least he's here!)




2 comments:

  1. LOVE seeing all the pics and glad to know, I'm not the only paparazzi mom out there. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics! Cannon is adorable. He'll be jamming the basketball in that hoop in no time.

    ReplyDelete