Anyway-this week...
Monday I didn't have to work and neither did my mom. That meant our house got a little make-over, it was great. Little Guy's room is ready to go, and SO CUTE! even if I do say so myself. We (we really means my mom while I sat and watched) but "we" moved out some cluttering furniture, changed the bed spread, hung the picture of the Savior, and the vinyl lettering Klint and Caroline gave us, and put away his clothes and stuff. In the front room we rearranged out sectional couch so it just goes along one wall now and brought up a recliner rocker from her house for us to borrow. I had a little nap and woke up to her cleaning my front window, the porch was swept, the microwave cleaned out-you name it, she was work'n her tail off. Me...just relax'n... and embarrassed all of that stuff needed done but still SUPER grateful! Chip didn't escape this project on his day off either, he was the furniture mover and she even roped him into putting a new faucet in our bathroom (he hates "playing plumber") but he did a good job, we're thankful and it's nice! That night we had Bro. Tischner over for dinner, it was fun. We love the Tischners. His wife was out of town seeing a new great grand-baby.
Tuesday-work, but thank goodness for "Sub-able" lesson plans, really I had a pretty good week. (Not to mention my Summer has started :) Such a happy thought. Isaac worked way late that night and I caught a little bit of a 12 yr old softball game. The little girl in our ward is the pitcher and she's a gamer! 12 yr olds can't touch her unless she throws'm a change up or they bunt. It was fun talking to her parents. They're all about it!
Wed was another shower and Aunt Kay was at her best! She had asked me a couple of days before if Little Guy could just be Cannon-even if it was just for the shower, I said "Sure" Of course she went all out. The back of the little Cannon candy bars says "Product of Isaac and Lyndi Ison 2011" So Cute!


It was a blast and me and Little Guy got spoiled again! It was fun to see everyone and visit.
Thursday I don't remember much, I think Isaac worked way late again. Friday was my last day of school-weird- but very exciting, Isaac took me to work that day so there wasn't any vehicle in my spot that threw a lot of people off but really I was still there.
Yesterday Isaac had to work, then he's been dealing with the Goat thing...YES, he's really the brains behind getting a guy to bring down 350 goats to eat a fire break. Or something like that. After work he was dealing with hauling water for the goats, he had to do it again this morning. All I know is its long days and I don't get to see him very much. I've just been trying to get things ready around here. I want all the laundry done-too bad for me laundry never ends. I've had a plenty of little projects to keep me busy though and when I get to bored I go to my folks house and watch ball games (that's what I did yesterday anyway) Bout it. Hopefully more to post soon!!!
I am so excited for you to have your baby. I'm sure you are too. You'll be the cutest mom ever!! You told me I need to update my blog, and yes I do. There are reasons I haven't and will tell you when I have more time.
ReplyDeleteLittle guy YET?
ReplyDelete