This week we discovered the beauty of the swing! AND I almost caught a grin on camera!

Monday Grama was tending Ann so we went for a little walk/off road'n. We were hoping the dike along the base of the Red Mountain would tie in with the walking trail-it didn't work out for us.

Tuesday we went down to school for teacher check out, I was think'n students were gone. WHOOPS, they weren't! So we went back again Wed. Tuesday we had a big day I don't remember what all we did-we went and visited Great Grama and Grampa Frei, swung by SC's graduation for our Sunday School kids, hit the grocery store, who knows what else??? but I know we were out and about all day. Cannon was a champ and slept through most of it-I just got tired!
Wed Cann was 3 weeks!
Time is flying on us! I love being a mom! My world is of course totally different...5:00 used to mean I got up and read the good book before work, now it means "Isaac if he starts yell'n again will you get him?" (I'm thankful he takes the early morning shift.) and we hope we remember scriptures later in the day-sometimes we do-sometimes we don't. Aunt Kay challenged us to memorize The Living Christ document-so we work on that sometimes too and call it good :)Thurs we ventured out to open gym-again, little guy was a champ. Friday he got to meet Aunt Jayne and Kamryn. Here he is all snuggled up to Aunt Jayne on Sat. while Isaac was helping Chip cut cows. He also tried a bottle for the first time Sat.

And here he is all ready for church...and rock'n his moccasins :) . The "church grandma's" just love him! He slept in Reva's lap all through Sacrament meeting.

This is just a little phone video I meant to upload last week but his little legs were just going so hard I had to laugh...and hope he didn't really take off :) I should have a few months right?
No comments:
Post a Comment